Mini Mayhem boys clothes

From the other side of the fold out table

I love a good market. But I'm usually the one standing behind the table. And as I am always on my own there isn't really much chance for shopping unless I'm crushing on something that my neighbouring stallholder has for sale.

So yet another wonderful part of our holiday is the Peregian Markets, held directly outside our front door on the first and third Sunday of each month.

Today I waded through some fabulous vintage clothing (vintage, not a few seasons ago, a few decades ago), some great homewares, new and old and some fantastic handmade pieces.

My purchases included some books for the kids and I, a candy coloured necklace for me and the sweetest little bracelet for Eve which the lady hand stamped.

The rest of the gang ventured over after brekky and not one of them came back empty handed. I'm pretty sure that the P-ridge Sunday market has gotten our great big tick of approval!