Mini Mayhem boys clothes

Mother's day weekend

This weekend saw us at the lovely Ruffled Bazaar Mother's Day festival at the Mount Gravatt showgrounds.

I met lots of lovely little people, including some especially cute ones with batman and spiderman faces.

The market also saw the first outing for our new badges. These sweet little "boy brooches"(!!) mean your littlies never leave the house without a tiny piece of Mini Mayhem on them. They feature some of the best of our existing t-shirt designs as well as two new designs that will be coming soon. Both of these feature super awesome Lego - a little sketchy Lego man on a yellow background and a lovely red heart made out of Lego pieces. These are definitely my two favourites and I can't wait to make some shirts out of them.

I'll pop some on Made It soon. But if you fancy getting your hands on them sooner just drop me an email - tanya@minimayhem.com.au

I hope it was a happy Mother's day wherever you were. Mr Mini Mayhem kicked massive mother's day goals with tea and pressies in bed and an awesome handmade pop-up card decorated by the kiddos. Definitely a keeper, both the card and the husband!