Mini Mayhem boys clothes

Mum's the word: my Mother's Day wish list




It's Mother's Day next weekend.  

Since I've only just bought myself a new pair of fluffy slippers and a leopard print dressing gown, I thought I might need to give the husband and kids a few suggestions to kick things off.  

I'm not really expecting a great gift grab - a handmade card from the kids, something bizarre from the stall at school (last year I got a flower shaped salt shaker!) and a little gift they've each chosen from the local shops. 

But it's always nice to let your mind wander a little...


laurablythman.bigcartel.com - Throw glitter in today's face letterpress ($50)

dandyfields.com - The big cookout picnic blanket ($90)

intothefold.com.au - Big Doug waterproof giant cushion ($200)

www.made590.com.au - Velma Dress - blue strawberries ($145)

www.kesterblack.com - Petra nail polish ($20) 

www.gormanshop.com.au - Dot dash scarf ($129)

www.eachtoown.com.au - In my garden necklace ($62)

www.tiffmanuell.com - Gold digger mini clutch ($79)