Mini Mayhem boys clothes

Christmas gift list: It's all about me





Tis better to receive and all of that stuff.  But it is that time of year when the lovely people in our lives ask what we might like for Christmas presents.

I thought I'd make it easy for my loved ones and put together a bit of a list of all the beautiful things I'm lusting after at the moment.  Looking at all of the lovely colours together I really hope I'm on the nice list so some of these goodies can be mine!

1.  Soda fade skateboard
     $139.99
     www.pennyskateboards.com.au

2. Vintage inspired resin trinket tray
     $38
     www.etsy.com/shop/BravoJulietDesigns

3.  Absolutely Beautiful Things - Anna Spiro
      $49.99
     www.penguin.com.au

4.  Super lush drop earrings - gang gang
     $69
     www.eachtoown.com.au

5.  Bloomin' day quilted bedspread
     $279
      www.kipandco.net.au

6.   Majorelle towel
      $99
      www.thebeachpeople.com.au

7.    Confetti necklace in citrus spritz
       $45
       www.enaandalbert.com.au