Mini Mayhem boys clothes

Kester Black


On the weekend I headed down to Sydney to check out all of the excitement at Life Instyle and Kids Instyle.  For those of you not familiar with this event it is a trade show where some of the best brands in the country show their wares to prospective stockists.  For me it was like being a kid in a candy store, I just wish that I could take it all home with me.

As part of the fun I was lucky enough to have a beautiful manicure using Kester Black nail polishes and while my purty new nails were drying I had a good chat to Anna Ross, Director of Kester Black.

Anna launched her business in 2012 when she struggled to find polishes that were friendly to the environment and animals but also in colours that she wanted to be seen wearing.

The result is a high shine, chip resistant nail polish that contains only non-toxic ingredients, is cruelty free, carcinogen free, vegan and made in Australia.

On top of that the colours are absolutely devine!  I have so far sported Bubblegum and Fairy Floss and the summery shine of Paradise Punch is next on my list.

If all of that isn't enough, Kester Black has collaborated with the renowned Trophy Wife Nail Art on a range of colours, they have produced a book called The Hand Book, containing 15 nail art tutorials (available here) AND there are even a bunch of free tutorials up on the website.

www.kesterblack.com